Dates and Hours of Operations
May 26 through October 15, 2023
Open Wednesday - Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Children (6-14): $1.00
Children (under 6): Free
Preregistered Group Rates (10+): $3.00 adults; children free
Hubbardton Battlefield State Historic Site
5696 Monument Hill Road
Hubbardton, VT 05735
The Hubbardton Battlefield is located on 5696 Monument Hill Road, six miles east from VT Route 30 in Hubbardton or seven miles north off Exit 5 of US Route 4 in Castleton. Map it!
- Museum Gift Shop
- Wayfinding Signage
- Walking and Hiking Trails
Save on Admission
In addition to Vermont Days and Bennington Battle Day, here are more ways for eligible Vermonters to explore our Historic Sites throughout the season at free or reduced rates:
- All Veterans and active military personnel (and immediate family members) are always admitted free. Thank you for your service.
- All State-owned Historic Sites offer discounted rates for pre-registered groups over a specified size. Call sites for details.
Green Mountain Passport
- $2 lifetime day-use pass available to VT residents who:
- Are 62 years of age or older OR
- Are veterans honorably discharged from active duty in the US armed services
- Only available from your local town clerk's office
Green Mountain Passport Application
Green Mountain Passport Info
- Any Vermonter can check out a Free Pass from the local library. Each pass provides access for up to 8 people.
- Available to check out from your local library
- Each pass provides access for up to 8 people
- Visit your local library for more information
- Pets are permitted on the grounds and trails
- Pets are not permitted in the buildings except for Service Dogs
- Pets must be on a leash
- Please pick up after your pet
- Parking is provided at the Museum & Visitors Center
- Accessible Parking at Museum & Visitors Center
- Event Parking off site, with shuttle provided
Phone: (802) 759-2412. During the season you can call the Hubbardton Battlefield directly at: (802) 273-2282.
Or write: Site Administrator, Hubbardton Battlefield, 8149 VT Route 17W, Addison, VT 05491