Dates and Hours of Operations
May 29 through October 17, 2021
Open Tuesday - Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Children Under 15: Free
Family Pass (up to 8 people): $25.00
President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
3780 Route 100A
Plymouth, VT 05056
From points southeast or northeast:
Take I-91, Exit 8. Follow Rte 131 west 19 miles to Ludlow. Proceed north on Rte 100 11 miles, then bear right on Rte 100A. Plymouth Notch is approximately one mile north.
From points southwest or northwest:
Take US Rte 7 or US Rte 4 to Rutland. Follow Rte 4 east for 23 miles until its intersection with Rte 100A. Plymouth Notch is six miles south of U.S. 4 on VT 100A. Map It!
- Gift Shop
Save on Admission
In addition to Vermont Days and Bennington Battle Day, here are more ways for eligible Vermonters to explore our Historic Sites throughout the season at free or reduced rates:
- All active military personnel (and immediate family members) are always admitted free. Thank you for your service.
- All State-owned Historic Sites offer discounted rates for pre-registered groups over a specified size. Call sites for details.
Green Mountain Passport
- $2 lifetime day-use pass available to VT residents who:
- Are 62 years of age or older OR
- Are veterans honorably discharged from active duty in the US armed services
- Only available from your local town clerk's office
Green Mountain Passport Application
Green Mountain Passport Info
- Any Vermonter can check out a Free Pass from the local library. Each pass provides access for up to 8 people.
- Available to check out from your local library
- Each pass provides access for up to 8 people
- Visit your local library for more information
- Pets are permitted on the grounds and trails
- Pets are not permitted in the buildings except for Service Dogs
- Pets must be on a leash
- Please pick up after your pet
Phone: (802) 672-3773
Or write: Site Administrator, President Calvin Coolidge Historic Site, P.O. Box 247, Plymouth Notch, VT 05056