Dates and Hours of Operations
May 23 through October 11
Open Saturday, Sunday & Monday Holidays
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Children Under 15: Free
Old Constitution House State Historic Site
16 North Main Street
Windsor, VT 05089
The Old Constitution House is located on Main Street at the northern end of the village of Windsor on U.S. Route 5, between exits 8 and 9 on Interstate 91. Map it!
- Gift Shop
- Picnic Area
Save on Admission
In addition to Vermont Days and Bennington Battle Day, here are more ways for eligible Vermonters to explore our Historic Sites throughout the season at free or reduced rates:
- All active military personnel (and immediate family members) are always admitted free. Thank you for your service.
- All State-owned Historic Sites offer discounted rates for pre-registered groups over a specified size. Call sites for details.
Green Mountain Passport
- $2 lifetime day-use pass available to VT residents who:
- Are 62 years of age or older OR
- Are veterans honorably discharged from active duty in the US armed services
- Only available from your local town clerk's office
Green Mountain Passport Application
Green Mountain Passport Info
- Any Vermonter can check out a Free Pass from the local library. Each pass provides access for up to 8 people.
- Available to check out from your local library
- Each pass provides access for up to 8 people
- Visit your local library for more information
- Pets are permitted on the grounds and trails
- Pets are not permitted in the buildings except for Service Dogs
- Pets must be on a leash
- Please pick up after your pet
Phone: (802) 672-3773
Or write: Site Administrator, Old Constitution House, P.O. Box 247, Plymouth, VT 05056